What do you think of these photos, are they overexposured?

Started 11 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Rain13
Regular MemberPosts: 170Gear list
Like?
What do you think of these photos, are they overexposured?
11 months ago

Hello,
I was wondering what do you guys think of my photos. I was trying to get as much stars as possible and used iso 3200. In my opinion these images aren't best looking or what do you guys think? These images are post processed, so that's the sharpest images I managed to get. I set contrast and clarity to max and played a little with saturation. What can you say about these pictures? Do you see any possibility to get better stuff out of post processing or is shooting new images with shorter exposure only solution?

1) This image has increased saturation in order to make this brownish galaxy more visible. However I was wondering if it was possible to get nicer color or what do You think of these colors? As I am beginner I might not know exactly what to want so I am asking Your opinion.

2) This is the same  picture as above but a bit less PPed. which one do you think is better? And which of these to would you upload to your Narional Geographic gallery if anything at all?

3) What would you say about this image?

4) what would You say of this image?

What do You say about these pictures? Are they good ones? And can I do anything in PP to get them better than they are right now. I tried noise removal tool but it made those images look too much edited so I left that setting unaltered.
And what do you say, are they good for uploading to public galleries such as National Geographic's your shot or shall I shoot better quality ones? Of course quality is difficult question but try to answer as what you would do with these if these were you shots?

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow