Thinking of migrating from NEX to Fuji X

Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
gbert15
Contributing MemberPosts: 579Gear list
Like?
Re: Thinking of migrating from NEX to Fuji X
In reply to dark13star, 9 months ago

dark13star wrote:

I sold my Nex7, Nex5, and all my lenses to move to Fuji. I did it when the Zeiss Tuit lenses were anounced. I had them both on pre-order, but before I dropped that much money, I decided to see what I was missing from Fuji. I bought an XE1 and 35mm to test and I soon cancelled my Tuit orders and sold my cameras and lenses. I now have an X100S, XE1, and XE2 with most of the primes and zooms.

The only lens I actually liked on the Nex was the Zeiss 24 mm. The Fuji lenses are just great. No regrets here

Rich

-- hide signature --

"I would be an historian as Herodotus was." -Charles Olson
http://herodot.us

Good to hear that! Did u have a hard time selling all your gear and did u take a huge loss?

I actually had a good opportunity already when I sold my nex 7 and other lenses as well but i think this was when the xpro1 was released! It was too expensive and there were a lot of problems especially on af! Wish I made the move to fuji at that point if I only knew a camera like this would come soon so I could have invested in all those solid fuji primes!

gbert15's gear list:gbert15's gear list
Fujifilm X-T1 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 14mm F2.8 R Fujifilm XF 55-200mm F3.5-4.8 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 23mm F1.4 R
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow