Thinking of migrating from NEX to Fuji X

Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
gbert15
Contributing MemberPosts: 579Gear list
Like?
Re: Thinking of migrating from NEX to Fuji X
In reply to wyldberi, 6 months ago

wyldberi wrote:

gbert15 wrote: So could u point me to some flashes that can tilt sideways? That would make me more invested and sure about the x-t1!

Here's a link to a Fuji flash. Sync's well with the cameras TTL

It tilts up and down; and it rotates left and right. Not quite sure what you're asking about a flash tilting sideways.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/796292-REG/Fujifilm_16144614_EF42_Shoe_Mount_Flash.html

Thanks for that! I was trying to find a video on youtube about it but cant seem to find a hands on of the flash! I saw it already on b&h but wasnt sure what directions it can go to! Im glad that it can tilt left and right but sony was different that the flash head could swivel right or left so weight distribution while holding the camera in portrait was nicely balanced! I guess the fuji serves the purpose i need it to do! Thanks for the info!

gbert15's gear list:gbert15's gear list
Fujifilm X-T1 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 14mm F2.8 R Fujifilm XF 55-200mm F3.5-4.8 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 23mm F1.4 R
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow