Started 11 months ago | Discussions thread
boblu
Regular MemberPosts: 345Gear list
Like?
Re: 3 months with my EOS M, here are some pictures taken with it
In reply to enfi, 11 months ago

enfi wrote:

boblu wrote:

Awesome! Tell us your experience which lens you feel great. Especially the M-18-55 stm and ef100 f2. It looks to me that the M-18-55 stm is a outstanding lens. Thinking of getting one.

The 18-55 is a very decent performer, probably the best non L kit lens ever. I use it most of the time. The ef100 is also a good lens considering it's age. I bought it for it's reasonable price and because it has a good focal length on full frame for portraits and it doubles as medium telephoto in the EOS M. Now my favorite is the 11-22 is sharper on the corners than my 17-40 L. The 22 f2 is very sharp and useful in low light situations, however the focal length is not my favorite in this camera, I wish Canon made a 50mm equivalent M lens, I really like the optical performance and build quality of this very small family

Thanks. I am going to bring in M18-55 soon.

boblu's gear list:boblu's gear list
Canon PowerShot ELPH 330 HS Nikon 1 V1 Canon EOS M Canon EOS 6D Nikon 1 Nikkor 18.5mm f/1.8 +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow