B&H: What a superb vendor

Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
rebel99
Senior MemberPosts: 2,195
Like?
Re: B&H: What a superb vendor
In reply to NesRes, 6 months ago

NesRes wrote:

So my replacement 70-200 mm f2.8L II arrived today. I bought one just before the holidays and returned it due to a loose mount. The RMA process was simple, and I was kept appraised of the package arriving and the replacement lens shipping out to me via email.

There are often questions about what vendors to use - online vendors, ebay vendors, etc. It is so worthwhile to pay a little bit more at B&H vs an ebay vendor and have the peace of mind that things will be taken care of if something goes wrong.

There is another thread in the 6D forum listing the automatic refunds if purchase price changes from B&H, which is another fantastic perk.

i believe a business become worthy of praise when the customer faces an issue with his/her purchase that requires attention and how that business takes care of its customer.  i have been buying my photography gear from B&H for the last 7-8 yrs. and never had any issues. so, it is not that i am wishing but i'd like to have a purchase issue to see how B&H will handle it until then, i'd like to withhold judgement. i made a purchase from adorama last december and they completely screwed up my order by sending me the wrong items and when i contacted them, they ran me through the hoops till they gave me a refund and i had to pay for shipping charges. sorry adorama, you'll not get my business any longer for a long time

cheerz.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow