ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Alan Het
New MemberPosts: 1
Like?
Fuji
8 months ago

Hello everyone!

I just want to let you know about service if you decide to buy Fuji waterproof camera! I bought it in March and I used it a few times, maybe 4, 5 times under the water and water came inside through the locked camera. I came back to the store where I bought it and they gave me the list of email addresses of services all around my country, because there is no service in Serbia. I contacted like 5 of them. Four of them responded and told me they cannot help me. If someone is interested in I will copy all of that emails so you can see how unhelpful they are. I am still emailing all countries in Europe asking for help and collecting their rubbish emails and laughing how fake all this is! So, I don't recommend you to buy any of the Fuji products because if something happen they will never accept the product back and they will never fix it! And it is not like that only in one country, it's everywhere the same story!

Alan Het's score
Average community score
bad for good for
Kids / pets
awful
Action / sports
awful
Landscapes / scenery
awful
Portraits
awful
Low light (without flash)
awful
Flash photography (social)
awful
Studio / still life
awful
= community average
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
FujiNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow