jcmi
Forum MemberPosts: 82
Like?
Re: HX300 at a friend's seaside garden
In reply to karlreed, 7 months ago

karlreed wrote:

jcmi wrote:

Aisse Gaertner wrote:

OMG! From now on everytime I eat Outback's kookaburra wing, I'll remember where it comes from!

Hmm, we do have a tendency to eat our beloved native animals - kangaroo steak anyone?

I am very worried to hear that Kookaburra wings are available in a restaurant in the US. Here is the recipe,http://outbacksteakhouseathome.blogspot.com.au/2012/11/kookaburra-wings_24.html but, I'm sure that this is only a dummy to keep the truth from any Australian customs agents who may be trying to gather evidence for use in prosecutions. It would seem to be a great catch 22, if you don't serve what you advertise, I assume you are in breach of US consumer law.

I have a couple of kookas who scavange in my suburban backyard in Eltham Vic, but, I hadn't considered eating them.

Nice photos..

-- hide signature --

karl reed

Most amusing Karl. Hope you enjoyed the rain today - I've just returned from a pleasant walk with the dog in Yarra Bend park, smelling the lemon-scented gums. I live in Clifton Hill, but am close to natural bushland so see and hear kookaburras regularly. The one in the photo was down at Anglesea.

Cheers

Julie

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow