Started 7 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
More Confused
Junior MemberPosts: 40
Like?
Problem getting pictures from TZ30 & displaying/deleting them
7 months ago

How do you get pictures off of the TZ30?  It's always been a bit of a pain but its keeps getting worse if you don't use the special cord that came with the camera (the one that is also supposed to do the charging as well).

If I take the SD card our & put it into a reader I normally can get to the DCIM folder quite easily.  But if I select some picture by the thumbnail being displayed & then select copy & try to do paste onto the desktop or elsewhere I get a message that the pictures can't be found and this is happening as I can see the thumbnails being displayed.

Sometimes when viewing pictures in camera I get a message that the picture can't be displayed or else I get a blank rectangle that can't be displayed or deleted.  I even had my SD card , a SanDisk Extreme class 20,card re formatted but this problem persists.

Is there any other way to get pictures to PC with out using charger cord?

I'm guessing that there has always been problem with the camera & perhaps Panasonic cameras don't bother the standard everyone else uses for transferring pictures.

-- hide signature --

Thanks in advance

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS20 (Lumix DMC-TZ30)
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow