can some expert/knowledgable photographer / videoographer comment on these strange "rods" videos.

Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Cameras do 1080p do we still need 1080p camcorders
Like?
can some expert/knowledgable photographer / videoographer comment on these strange "rods" videos.
9 months ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AqSv6kOQ3g

I watch this documentary. (sorry to link to a 40 minute video) I guess if you watch the first 5 to 10minutes you will get an idea of the documentary

basically strange "rod shape animals or objects" that moves extremelly fast across the air that only shows up in video and some pictures.

============
"Rods" (sometimes known as "skyfish" or "solar entities") is a term used in cryptozoology, ufology, and outdoor photography to refer to elongated artifacts in the form of light-rods produced by cameras. Videos of rod-shaped objects moving quickly through the air were claimed by some ufologists and cryptozoologists to be alien life forms, "extradimensional" creatures, or very small UFOs.
===========

the youtube video claim it is some kind of inter dimensional traveling entity. can someone explain how

this might be explained? I know digital cameras and video cams do have artifacts in producing images just wandering how possible it can be

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow