Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Bob Tullis
Forum ProPosts: 26,922Gear list
Like?
The snow came on quickly
9 months ago

Quicker than the Sanitation Dept. anticipated, anyway.

After insuring I had staff coverage due through the storm, and all that other stuff, I saw I had a little daylight left, and the suffering cold and wind would come 3 hours later, so I took the opportunity.

In part, I was looking forward to giving the E-M1 more snow time before I return to the service ticket for the AEL lever that stopped working.   That with the 12-40/2.8, the E-M5 with the 17/1.8 that I haven't put much light through yet, and we're off.

Around the corner and across the street: In part I thought I might document the mayhem of the moment out on the street, but the motivation wasn't there.   Off then to the Park.

The standard warm up when entering the Park.

Sheep Meadow

The Lake, on the West Side

OK, it's starting to get to be a bit much out here, time to head back.

But wait. . . haven't used the 17mm at all.   But there's a few more blocks left, and I'm starting to feel my fingers again after some pocket/warmer time.

It's always an experience to be out in it - glad I tried, for Sheep Meadow and the Fast Food Carts mainly.    

-- hide signature --

...Bob, NYC
http://www.bobtullis.com
http://www.flickr.com/photos/bobtullis/
"Well, sometimes the magic works. . . Sometimes, it doesn't." - Chief Dan George, Little Big Man

Bob Tullis's gear list:Bob Tullis's gear list
Olympus E-M1 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 75mm 1:1.8 Olympus M.Zuiko ED 75-300mm 1:4.8-6.7 II Rokinon 7.5mm 1:3.5 UMC Fisheye CS Voigtlander Nokton 17.5mm F0.95 Aspherical +19 more
Olympus E-M1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow