Started 7 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Hrvoje Crvelin
Regular MemberPosts: 177Gear list
Like?
Which bag would you suggest?
7 months ago

So far I used Vanguard Up-Rise 34 and I was happy with it. It fitted my d5100, 16-85mm and 35mm. But with more lenses comes more pain I recently bought 85mm and in future I plan to extend this with 105mm too and I'm also hoping that by May I sell my d5100 and buy d7100. Did I mention that SB-700 is also on the purchase list?

So, right now with 85mm addition I can't fit it into bag. Colleague here suggested Lowpro 400 AW which he uses as well and which seems to be perhaps exactly what I need, but I also noticed that Calumet has their 755 model on action this month which is the same size and almost 50% cheaper now. While I plan to take my lenses and body to store and test it myself, I was wondering what others may suggest based on their own experience.

-- hide signature --

Cheers,
Hrvoje

Hrvoje Crvelin's gear list:Hrvoje Crvelin's gear list
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-F717 Nikon D5100 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 16-85mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G Nikon AF-S Micro-Nikkor 105mm f/2.8G IF-ED VR +2 more
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Nikon D5100 Nikon D7100
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow