Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
0MitchAG
Regular MemberPosts: 219Gear list
Like?
u4/3 Tripods
8 months ago

Hello all! I'm wondering what tripods you're all using. My current favourite is the Benro Travel Angel II, the ball head is great (B0) but the downfall is that the legs are 5 sectioned, and become less stable especially as you raise the centre column, and I consider it too heavy and too long at 1.7kg and 40cm. The B0 ball dual action ball head I tested was exactly to my specifications - and it only weighs 0.3kg which means the tripod is 0.4kg too heavy! (At least.)

Are there any alternatives which offer reduced weight and size, but are stable enough for my G5 and still offer the flexibility of the Benro? -- Carbon Fibre excluded.

Thanks in advance,

Mitch.

0MitchAG's gear list:0MitchAG's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-G5 Panasonic Leica DG Macro-Elmarit 45mm F2.8 ASPH OIS Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-42mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH OIS Panasonic Lumix G Vario 45-150mm F4-5.6 ASPH Mega OIS Panasonic Lumix G 14mm F2.5 ASPH +2 more
Panasonic Lumix DMC-G5
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow