Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Timj351
Senior MemberPosts: 2,193
Like?
Tacoma, Wa with FZ200
9 months ago

I was shooting in Tacoma with HDR in mind so most of these have some amount of HDR processing done to them. The HDR program I am using is called SNS-HDR and I am currently experimenting with their Lite version for free. So far I am very impressed with this program, both with the results and it's ease of use. You will see by my pictures that there is varying degrees of the HDR look but I think none are too over-the-top. I am very impressed by how little halo effects I see as well.

So here are some pics taken around the Chihuly Glass Museum, Union Station and the waterfront. When it looked like the clouds were socked in for the evening I went and had a snack and a beer at Harmon brewery and, of course, that's when the sun came out again. I still managed to get some decent shots of Mt Rainier but not in the best light.

All in all I am pleased with these and I look forward to your comments and critiques.

-Tim

Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow