Shutter Shock - Size DOES Matter!

Started 10 months ago | Discussions thread
Anders W
Forum ProPosts: 18,744Gear list
Like?
Re: Of course shutter shock matters
In reply to sebiruns, 10 months ago

sebiruns wrote:

"So is such "religious fanatism" what you would say distinguished the small group who first insisted that mother earth is round rather than flat and that she is moving rather than stationary from all those who said that such couldn't be the case because they didn't "experience" it?"

As I said. Get a grip.

I didn't ask for your advice and that's for a reason. I have a "grip" (sense of logic). You just provided a public demonstration that you don't.

We are discussing blurred pictures. Not quite the same magnitude as the switch from earth-centric to helio-centric worldview.

It appears you didn't get the point. It's not about the magnitude of the issue. It's about this the fallaciousness of your argument. See here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argumentum_ad_populum

And I don't doubt shutter shock exists. But this is a phenomenon in a human made product and therefore can be better or worse depending on the product.

Sure. So what?

This isn't a law of nature.

Shutter shock falls under the subdiscipline of physics known as "mechanics". Like other parts of physics, it is governed by the laws of nature.

You are not Galileo Galilei.

Why claim things noone is disputing?

Anders W's gear list:Anders W's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1 Olympus OM-D E-M5 Olympus E-M1 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-45mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH OIS Panasonic Lumix G Vario 7-14mm F4 ASPH +21 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow