ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
SeanWasHere
Junior MemberPosts: 33
Like?
Help please! Getting 6D to work with wireless trigger
11 months ago

I got this wireless transmitter to trigger my lights:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005IQRMN4/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

This should be a simple thing right? I know how to use the camera, I've checked all the settings. In the comments it says its compatible with the canon 6D. Why is it not working?

I press the test button and my flashes fire, good. I press the shutter and the flash doesn't fire. Live view is off. In the menu on the 6d, the flash is enabled - BUT I can't go into flash settings because it doesn't recognize that there is anything attached to the camera. I feel like this transmitter is a pretty universal thing, I don't understand why it isn't working. It works fine when I attach it to my x100s.

PLEASE HELP! This is driving me crazy, I had to cancel a shoot with a friend today. Waisted both our time Trying again tomorrow if I can figure this out.

thanks

Canon EOS 6D Fujifilm X100S
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow