Started 9 months ago | For sale thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
ericN2
Forum ProPosts: 14,892Gear list
Like?
Pana 20mm f1.7 or lens with GF-1 Body
9 months ago

20mm f1.7 lens only - immaculate condition - modest use as later replaced by the Pana 14mm Pancake as preferred for my usage.  The lens was originally bought as part of a kit with the Pana GF-1 Body so no box for the lens itself but will be well packed and sent First Class post to UK only ..    Front & Rear caps are fitted

Lens alone -  £190 plus £7 post

OR sold as the full original boxed Kit with the GF-1 Body - again absolutely immaculate condition with modest use (only about 850 pic-shots) as I tend to make frequent camera changes out of interest !!.   In this case of course the whole lot of Body + Lens is in the original box with all original accessories supplied when new.. it WAS new , bought from Currys.

Full outfit - GF-1 Body + 20mm f1.7 Pancake lens - £290 ..  post free First Class

Sale in UK ONLY - accept PAYPAL only

This outfit is still in my opinion a remarkably capable outfit and can give really excellent pics. The GF-1 has had the 'Japan Hobby Tool' Leather Skin added and looks super - handles superbly well and with the Pancake lens is really easy to take almost anywhere
The GF-1 also has a GGS LCD Protector fitted and has in it an Ultimate Pro 8Gig SD card as an excellent starter.
A truly first-class Kit for a good home ...

http://ejnicho31.zxq.net/GF1/Skin/index.htm

http://ejnicho31.zxq.net/GF1/JustCasuals/index.htm

Thanks for reading ......

-- hide signature --

/eric
Staffordshire, UK

FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread open
View using Google Maps: Staffordshire, United Kingdom

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow