Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Tom Caldwell
Forum ProPosts: 17,777
Like?
Well I don't know (#49)
6 months ago

I have no knowledge, not even a rumour,but it just showered a bit today and that is the first rain of any sort for a while, it has been a dry old summer, but my antennae must have detected the new levels of humidity as I get a strong feeling that Ricoh are up to something. 2+24= something more than 20.

How is that for an unsubstantiated know-nothing rumour - must be the best waste of time for quite a long year.

Give it a month and then I will no doubt duly and humbly apologise: "it wus jest the ringing in my ears m'lud".

Meanwhile I got meself my first ever A12 50 and and broke the habit of a lifetime and have me an A16 zoom (kit).  Must go off and find another straw to suck on while I think a bit more about this.

Don't know why I missed out on the A12 50 the first time around - it is a pretty good bit of kit, especially when I refigured out how to update its firmware settings automatically to match my other Ricoh modules.

-- hide signature --

Tom Caldwell

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow