Shutter Shock - Size DOES Matter!

Started 11 months ago | Discussions thread
Guy Parsons
Forum ProPosts: 19,416Gear list
Like?
Re: Of course shutter shock matters
In reply to Anders W, 11 months ago

Anders W wrote:

So is such "religious fanatism" what you would say distinguished the small group who first insisted that mother earth is round rather than flat and that she is moving rather than stationary from all those who said that such couldn't be the case because they didn't "experience" it?

Heh, heh. Just watched some doco about the universe and not only is the universe infinite in size, it seems that infinity is getting bigger as the universe is expanding at an accelerating rate. Next move they want prove is the theory that there are an infinite number of infinite universes within or surrounding this infinite universe. I think my ideas of infinity just got a bit bigger.

We don't experience any of this but the tech heads have the proof. Believe it.

Meanwhile has anybody with a camera with a focal plane shutter ever felt the vibration in their hands? I thought that was bleeding obvious and must be the cause of some image mischief if some certain conditions are met.

Regards..... Guy

Guy Parsons's gear list:Guy Parsons's gear list
Olympus PEN E-PL5 Olympus PEN E-P5 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 45-150mm F4-5.6 ASPH Mega OIS Olympus 12-40mm F2.8 Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX3 +17 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow