What Did You Shoot or PP This Week? Week 3

Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
Orion12
Senior MemberPosts: 1,535Gear list
Like?
Re: Auto EXR Reverie
In reply to Lightpath48, 8 months ago

Lightpath48 wrote:

After reading so many posts (including too many of my own) on the Fujifilm FinePix Forum about how to, nor how NOT to set up Fuji EXR cameras for jpeg shooting, and sitting in for another sub-zero day, I decided to have some fun. I turned off the LCDs, used the finders only, and shot on EXR Auto absolutely anything that delighted my eyes within the confines of our condo. A few needed a bit of straightening or cropping in post, but here's what I came up with. Wouldn't it be fun to have this as an assignment to loosen up the brains of photographers closed in for whatever reason, with a little playfulness?

Shadowed Tea Set

Fern Leaf, Window

Instruments for Play

Lamp with Cobweb

In for Winter

Wonderful Collection of (Penned Up Winter Time) shots LightPath / Very Nice & ALL are Keepers

Here's One of My Recent ( Winter Inside Stirring ) Shots. . . I Managed to Snipe a Pepper Bottle

1,000mm from 15' Shot @ 1600-ISO & 1:1 100% Sensor Crop ( Mild PP / NO Scaling ) Dialed EXR:SN Mode

Playing with EXR : AUTO Mode & Ended Up with THIS 4-Image-Stacked into ONE ( EXR : SN + DR = 200 ) This is the ONLY HS50EXR Mode that Allows That Kind of Shot. . . I got Lucky as the Lighting was LOW, LOW, LOW + Hand-Held

Good Cheap Fun - On a Winter's Day - Cheers from Orion

Orion12's gear list:Orion12's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix HS50 EXR Pentax K10D +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
labe MOD
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow