ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
dog house riley
Regular MemberPosts: 118Gear list
Like?
Vivian Maier, a real master.
6 months ago

Hello;

Recently I was reading a new camera magazine, and come across the article on Vivian Maier, I was really moved by her photography, I feel much of it is how I perceive my photography! But never achieved what I wanted, I hope to do better now. I've been reading much of her life and her times with a camera. It gives me motivation to put my 50 mm lens and get out and just look at the world around me, unlike I've done before. Better yet maybe drag out my old film camera load some B&W film and be free?

Have others been aware of her photos? until reading the magazine article about her I had never heard of her but I don't think any works of a photographer moved me like Vivians work. I hope in future I can master more of my work in the same light she mastered hers.

"dog house riley"

dog house riley's gear list:dog house riley's gear list
Nikon D200 Nikon D700 Nikon AF DX Fisheye-Nikkor 10.5mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 85mm f/1.8G +1 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow