Started Jan 21, 2014 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Brian
Forum ProPosts: 12,693
Like?
Are you willing to spread your wealth?
Jan 21, 2014

There are many of you who love to hammer the "1%".  You don't think they pay their fair share.  You think that their wealth should be redistributed.

I guess that many of you are in the worlds 1%.  Are you willing to redistribute your wealth?  If you make $55k/person in your house or more, your are part of the worlds 1% Link

The total net worth of the world according to one website is 223 trillion dollars.  divide that by 7 billion people and you get a little over $30k per person.

Fair is fair isn't it?  if you expect the 1% in your circle to pay up, shouldn't the world expect that of you?  Or are you all a bunch of hypocrites?  Certainly you don't need 3+ bedroom home, two cars, 3 tvs, etc...  On a total of $30k, you should do fine.

I am sure you would complain...  I can't send my kid to school.  I can't afford a new car..  I can't take a vacation, etc...  Well on $2.5/day, you would be lucky to buy a new pair of clothes once a year.

So who of you are willing to put your money where your mouth is and level the playing field?

-- hide signature --

Brian

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Yes.New
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow