Started 11 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Birddogman
Senior MemberPosts: 1,153Gear list
Like?
Selling stuff on eBay
11 months ago

I’ve never been one to sell my old stuff to acquire new. I’ve just basically kept the stuff as back up and spares. I think I may be willing to make an exception. I have kept my Canon DSLR equipment to handle situations that the Fuji doesn’t handle very well. Reality is that I haven’t used it at all for more than a year.  I'm likely to buy one of the new X-T1 bodies and that would make my Canon stuff completely redundant.  I don’t believe in owning things I don’t actively use, so I may try to sell my Canon DSLR equipment while it may still have some small value.

I’ve never used eBay – don’t really want to learn because I probably will never use it again; I have no idea what the equipment (2 bodies and a bunch of nice lenses) is worth; and I’m not sure the money is worth the bother if I have to deal with it all myself.

Is there some sort of service that will sell stuff on eBay for a commission? Or what would you recommend?

Birddogman's gear list:Birddogman's gear list
Fujifilm X-T1 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 55-200mm F3.5-4.8 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 10-24mm F4 R OIS +1 more
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow