Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Beachcoma
New MemberPosts: 5
Like?
Fuji xm1/Nexus 5 or something else?
6 months ago

I've been using a Canon S95 for the last 3 or so years and it's been a great camera. However, I just went travelling for 8 months and found it a little limited at times.

I'm becoming more interested in post processing and intend to start shooting RAW (I know I could do with this with Canon).

I've just accepted a new job in the Caribbean and thought it would be a good time to upgrade.

The Fuji xm1 is my favourite at the moment. I think the larger aps c sensor will be beneficial over the micro four thirds format such has the Panasonic GF6 and the Olympus range.

Also the Sony Nex series have the same sensor has anyone had much experience with the Fuji and the Sonys?

I'm looking for good low light performance and will definitely be doing a fair bit of landscape photography.

Annoyingly I just missed the great cash back offer on the Fuji but I was thinking of claiming the free xc 50-230 and selling it on (any idea what these go for) and then it becomes a very good deal still.

Thoughts?

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow