ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
MacroDpr
New MemberPosts: 6Gear list
Like?
looking for low-light portrait compact camera with WI-FI
11 months ago

Dear Dpreviewers,

I would like to hear your suggestions on a compact camera I will use mainly to take photos of my 8-month-old daughter. I would like it to have the following features:

1. big aperture or good high-ISO performance. This is because I will mainly use it indoors and I would like to avoid using flash;

2. good portrait performance.

3. good WI-FI feature so I can transfer photos to smartphones easily. I want to share the photos with my family members easily and instantaneously using smartphone.

4. Relatively mall size and solid build (my daughter definitely would like to grab and play with it if she sees me using it).

I am currently considering Canon S110 or Samsung EX2F, and others along the line (not only features, but also prices:). Did you have similar problems looking for similar cameras? Could you share your opinions/experience/suggestions?

Thanks!

MacroDpr's gear list:MacroDpr's gear list
Pentax K100D Super Pentax K10D Pentax K-3 Pentax smc FA 50mm F1.4
Canon PowerShot S110 Samsung EX2F
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow