If I was to buy one tele-zoom lens in addition to the m.zuiko 9-18 f/4-5.6, what's my best choice?

Started 6 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
NotPolarBearFood
New MemberPosts: 7Gear list
Like?
If I was to buy one tele-zoom lens in addition to the m.zuiko 9-18 f/4-5.6, what's my best choice?
6 months ago

(Repost from 'Beginners'.  It was suggested I post it here instead.)

I've recently bought an Olympus e-m5 and the m.zuiko 9-18 f/4.0-5.6. I have always wanted a wide angle and now I can actually afford it with this camera system. I am now looking for telezoom, but I'm not sure whether to go with the 14-150, or the 40-150, 45-150, 45-175, or 45-200. The reason I am unsure is that I am missing a huge focal gap between 18 and 40 if I go with the 40-xxx range. But then I'm overlapping if I go with the 14-150 and lose focal length compared to the 45-175 and 45-200.

Does anyone have any suggestions about what I should be considering when making my decision? Thoughts on which lenses to avoid? I only want to get one additional lens now, though I am sure I will be buying more in the future.

Thanks in advance!

NotPolarBearFood's gear list:NotPolarBearFood's gear list
Olympus OM-D E-M5 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm 1:4.0-5.6 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-150mm 1:4-5.6
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow