Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
DickyAus
Contributing MemberPosts: 632Gear list
Like?
Re: Baltimore Wildlife
In reply to Jennnifer, 6 months ago

Jennnifer wrote:

Orion12 wrote:

Great Shot Jennifer Good Work getting this Close as Those Guys Like to Fly Off When You Point Something at them. . .

Cheers from Orion

Thanks, Orion. I actually got a shot of a straggler. But because I'm still learning and was also a little freaked out by him, I forgot to do anything with the aperture, so I was only able to bring him out through some not great PP (just learning there too). I do think I was successful in bringing out his ickiness to some degree, especially since he was just a dark blob in in the original.

Good capture Jennifer, it's all to easy to have all the wrong settings when these opportunities present themselves - I do it all the time   When just wandering around I now leave Photometry on Spot it the forlorn hope that even if I blow everything else in my haste I will at least have the main target exposure reasonable.

Dicky.

DickyAus's gear list:DickyAus's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix HS50 EXR Olympus E-M1 Olympus M.Zuiko ED 75-300mm 1:4.8-6.7 II Olympus 12-40mm F2.8
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
labe MOD
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow