What causes these images to be extremely sharp?

Started 9 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Rain13
Regular MemberPosts: 168Gear list
Like?
What causes these images to be extremely sharp?
9 months ago

Have a look at this:
http://www.boredpanda.com/animal-children-photography-elena-shumilova/
These images are extremely sharp. You can clearly see every single hair. I would like to know what causes these images to be that sharp? I guess using fixed lens helped that mother alot but what else? Does F/2 also affect the sharpness? I mean if that lens had f2/8 or f/3.5 instead of f/2 would the image be less sharp?
And how much does the body matter? I mean the body that was used to take these photos costs quite alot but it it really necessary to have such a expensive body? Or is it expensive only because of some extras that we normally don't need?
If I had some fixed f/2 lens to my Nikon D5200, would I get as sharp images out of my camera? And also is there any special tricks that I need to know?
I also find that these images have nice colors. Are those heavily photoshoped or are there some photography tricks behind it?

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Nikon D5200
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow