Some photos shot with my new Panasonic GM1

Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
One_Oldman_4U
Contributing MemberPosts: 936Gear list
Like?
Re: Some photos shot with my new Panasonic GM1...EXCELLENT shots!
In reply to Kjartan Haugen, 7 months ago

WOW!! Those are some EXCELLENT shots from the "tiny" GM1. As they say, great things comes from small packages. I the GM on the way to me here in Afghanistan. Too bad there are not a lot of photo ops here but will find something. I'm also eyeing at the 20/1.7 as small add on lens. I will try to build a "tiny" travel camera out of the GM1. A 3 kit lens...the 12-32 kit lens, 20/1.7 for night and low light and the Oly 45/1.8 for a little extra reach/portrait

Anyway, do you have some samples from 12-32 kit lens? What do you think about the kit lens? Is it good enough for daily outdoors shots?

Again, Thanks for sharing some lovely shots from your GM1.

By the way, can post a photo or 2 with the 12-35 attached to the GM1? I assume that you have the 12-35/2.8 correct? And also the Sigma 60/2.8? I just want to see how they look on the cam. If it's small enough, I might get this instead of the Oly 45/1.8. Thanks again.

-- hide signature --

Happy Shooting!
RiK
"It is not the equipment that makes a photograph but the person behind the equipment."
LX7, FZ200, Nikon 1 V1 with 10-100VR

One_Oldman_4U's gear list:One_Oldman_4U's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX7 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200 Nikon 1 V1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GM1 Nikon 1 Nikkor VR 10-100mm f/4.5-5.6 +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow