ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
kcamacho11
Senior MemberPosts: 1,503
Like?
Suggestions For My Canada Trip
11 months ago

Hey there Sony family!

I am taking my recently purchased RX10 for her first trip (and my first real shooting experience with it) to Canada in about 3 weeks. I can happily say that I have dumped and sold all my DSLR gear and I am impatiently waiting to finally head out with my new, beloved RX10.

Anyways, I have never been to Canada before and my wife and I are planning on making it a fly-and-drive trip. We plan on flying into Toronto, spend a couple of days there and drive to Niagara Falls for a day, since research says it is about 1 hr and 30 min drive from there more or less.

We then plan on catching a quick flight to Montreal, spend a few days there and then drive to Quebec City to stay some meaningful time there as well.

Now, we also have our sights set on flying to Vancouver, possibly from Montreal or Toronto. We have heard great things about Vancouver and the pictures we have seen are nothing short of amazing. Are there any other cities you recommend we might consider to add to our trip? Or are there any places you recommend we visit in each of the places I have mentioned?

Hopefully some of you that live in Canada or have visited Canada can give us some pointers.

Thanks!

Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX10
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow