Buying new camera (set) and choice between two m4/3 and FF

Started 11 months ago | Questions thread
gotompoes
Regular MemberPosts: 423Gear list
Like?
Re: Buying new camera (set) and choice between two m4/3 and FF
In reply to gotompoes, 11 months ago

gotompoes wrote:

For your type of photography i recommend to go full frame. Whilst the E M1 is a very nice camera (assuming you get one without the shutter shock problem) the files tend to look grainy. With the full frame option the files look much more silky/velvety.
I use the a micro 4/3 system for street and some creative photography styles and several full frame systems for urban, landscape and other " considered " photography styles.
The E M1 is an ideal camera for unobtrusive type of photography.
Instead of the Nikon d 600 i use the Nikon DF with some small primes. Whilst the Df is expensive the Nikon prime lenses are cheap. If you use zoom lenses for the Nikon D 600 then the package gets quite sizable.

Like to add.
If you do not need high AF speed then the Sony A7 will be a good solution. Lens availability is limited but the A7 with 2 excellent primes and the Zeiss 24-70 could be a solution.

gotompoes's gear list:gotompoes's gear list
Leica M Typ 240 Olympus PEN E-P5 Nikon Df Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.4D Nikon AF Nikkor 85mm f/1.8D +9 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow