Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
howielenny
Contributing MemberPosts: 678Gear list
Like?
Fuji XM-1 focus peaking
6 months ago

I've just picked up this XM-1 camera as it was on a great deal with Amazon. My main system at the moment is Nikon so I have several lenses and would like to get a Nikon G to X mount adapter. I know my Nikon lenses would become manual focus only so was wondering is the focus peaking as good or similar to that of the other Fuji X series cameras such as the XE-1 and XE-2?

Whilst I'm looking into getting a Nikon G to X mount adapter could anyone suggest? I have found a Fotodiox one for £39 but it has no reviews so would like a bit of feedback from someone who might be in the same position as me.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Fotodiox-Adapter-Fujifilm-Camera-X-Mount/dp/B00D9BL07E/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1389978671&sr=1-1-catcorr&keywords=nikon+g+to+fuji+x+mount+adapter

I was on the look out for an XE-1 or save up more for the XE-2 but with the great deal Amazon gave with the XM-1 it was to good to turn down. After £100 voucher from Amazon and £100 cashback from Fuji the silver XM-1 is costing me £210. A bargain. If I really take to the Fuji system as much as I think I will, I'll no doubt at some point move completely over to Fuji.
Thanks for the help.

howielenny's gear list:howielenny's gear list
Nikon D7100 Fujifilm X-M1 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G VR Sigma 10-20mm F4-5.6 EX DC HSM Tamron SP AF 60mm F/2 Di II LD IF Macro +6 more
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow