SONY ANSWERED!!!! PART 2

Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
robert1955
Senior MemberPosts: 1,664
Like?
Re: there was not much news
In reply to parallaxproblem, 7 months ago

My point is and has been from the start of these discussions is thatthere are a few posters, and indeed you are one on the most prominent- who feel fear, uncertainty and doubt about the future of e-mount cameras. I among others have tried to correct the IMO incorrect view you had / have about that.

I note that you deleted from my previous post everything I wrote about that. From the deletion I assume you have read it and have nothing to add to it

parallaxproblem wrote:

robert1955 wrote:

IR often does this sort of interview at major trade shows. They often ask their site visitors to contribute questions, I doubt the OP was the only one to suggest it

Here is the place where questions were contributed:

http://www.imaging-resource.com/news/2014/01/03/the-ir-ces-2014-interviews-submit-your-questions-for-the-camera-manufacture

As I am clearly the only person that suggested these questions I will be very happy to accept your apology

If you really were the only interested in putting this question, gladly given :). Though it is somewhat telling that given all the noise here, it was asked only by you. However the link provides only the invitation, not the input received by IR, so no substantiation.

Though of course there won't be any apology becaue you already contributed another rather insulting post towards me in the previous 'Sony Answered' thread, in which the above location of the questions to Imaging Resource was already clearly listed in the first post: http://www.dpreview.com/forums/post/52894768

Well, I still think your first interpretation [when A7 was released] was wrong from the start; nothing insulting about that.

The interviewers even give the interviewees much leeway, there are no hard questions asked.

This was not a political interview. In the context the questions IR asked were fine and gave Sony the chance to finally give us an explanation of what the cancellation of the NEX name means together with the reasons behind it, and to clarify where the A5000 actually sits in relation to the older models

I have to ask what have you done that is positive on this subject,

Why do you think so?

I think my previous contribution was a honest attempt at describing the point of view you disagree with. You are welcome to reply

other than make complaints about these threads and throw disrespect in my direction?

I do not intend disrespect, there is nothing personal in this.

I bother because the FUD-ing [whether out of genuine concern or anything else], the name-calling [fanboy, shill, troll have been used] and the agressive use of ignore lists] create an unhealthy atmosphere in this forum, which is may make it useless.

-- hide signature --

DUMP the HUMP! Campaign for *REAL* NEX replacement bodies
* newly updated ignore list: hostile responses are probably not visible to me

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Yay!New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow