Started 11 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
doto41
Forum ProPosts: 11,402
Like?
Here goes - a few street portraits with my new gear
11 months ago

First time out with the EM5 and  the panny 20mm and oly 45mm. Walked around the old city of Jerusalem for a bit, just to start getting the feeling of prime lens. There is a lot to learn, and the system punishes you on every little mistake. If focus isn't spot on, and the lens wide open you can throw the shot away, which I did with many shots. Still managed to get a few good ones, especially candid portraits, not many situations because I was focusing (double meaning :)) on learning the camera.

No customers

These have to be viewed in original size, I was amazed with the sharpness, colour, bokeh and IQ. Please let me know what you think I should do to improve. Learning is challenging and a lot of fun, and I am very pleased with the potential of this camera. All these were taken really close to the subjects.

-- hide signature --

Dov
LX5, FZ8, FZ50, Olympus EM5, panny 20mm 1.7, panny 14mm 2.5, oly 45mm 1.8, oly 40-150, minolta 0, raynox 250, oly c-180, oly b-300 (and hoping for more :))
My Flickr

Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ50 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ8
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow