Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
doto41
Forum ProPosts: 11,066
Like?
Here goes - a few street portraits with my new gear
6 months ago

First time out with the EM5 and  the panny 20mm and oly 45mm. Walked around the old city of Jerusalem for a bit, just to start getting the feeling of prime lens. There is a lot to learn, and the system punishes you on every little mistake. If focus isn't spot on, and the lens wide open you can throw the shot away, which I did with many shots. Still managed to get a few good ones, especially candid portraits, not many situations because I was focusing (double meaning :)) on learning the camera.

No customers

These have to be viewed in original size, I was amazed with the sharpness, colour, bokeh and IQ. Please let me know what you think I should do to improve. Learning is challenging and a lot of fun, and I am very pleased with the potential of this camera. All these were taken really close to the subjects.

-- hide signature --

Dov
LX5, FZ8, FZ50, Olympus EM5, panny 20mm 1.7, panny 14mm 2.5, oly 45mm 1.8, oly 40-150, minolta 0, raynox 250, oly c-180, oly b-300 (and hoping for more :))
My Flickr

Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ50 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ8
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow