Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
idefixx
Forum MemberPosts: 56Gear list
Like?
PP software for beginners
8 months ago

having recently invested in fuji as well as planning some sabbatical months in 2014, i finally want to get into raw shooting and PP.

so far i mostly shot with jpeg with some simple retouching on certain pics with simple free tools such as perfectly clear and rawtherapee.

now i have nowhere an ambition to become a PPP ("professional post processor" but i'd like to develop the habit of a standard workflow for the photos which is mainly automated for normal errors (vignetting, distortion, noise reduction... - not that any of this is a major issue with fuji) and then picking the favorite shots and applying more advanced techniques.

being able to use add ons such as film simulations would be a nice plus

i like the options and capabilities of DXO but seems they don't provide camera & lens profiles for the X-E2 and X100s.

it's more important for me to have a SW that helps me automate and simplify the processing rather than having the one which has a slightly tiny better algorithm than an other product..

thanks for bothering with yet another raw conversion question

idefixx's gear list:idefixx's gear list
Fujifilm X100S Nikon D7100 Fujifilm X-E2 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.4G +15 more
Fujifilm X100S Fujifilm X-E2
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow