ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
bobvarakrit
Forum MemberPosts: 55
Like?
Fuji X-E1 with my new 55-200mm at the Zoo in Bangkok, Thailand
6 months ago

Hi all,

I just got the lens on Monday and went to shoot on Tuesday. I had to bring my little son to the zoo almost once every week so i thought to myself why not get a tele lens that is great for zoo photos. Afterall, i enjoyed using the tele lens on my canon and thought it could give me the same feeling. The lens in Thailand cost around 766 usd. I'm not sure if it is expensive or cheap compared to the rest of the world. I could find used lens at a cheaper rate but I dont have the knowledge about buying 2 hand lens.

To make this short, i really like the lens, there was a few moments when I cant really focus due to the lack of light, which was kind of frustrating at times. And on top of that, i forgot to charge my battery so I got around 20-30 shots only. But i was totally happy with the results. Tele lens give me more range to work with and I can capture the animals better.

Note: I was alone with my 1.7 years old son at the zoo. So i have to keep one eye on him and the other on camera. Not the ideal day to test out new len but was very happy with the outcomes! So here are the pictures.

These are the one i really like. Once again, comments and critques are very welcome.

Edited because pictures wont show.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/114205196@N05/

Comment & critique:
Please provide me constructive critique and criticism.
Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm XF 55-200mm F3.5-4.8 R LM OIS
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow