Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
critch
New MemberPosts: 3
Like?
NX 2 FOCUS
7 months ago

i dont know if this problem has been solved on this forum as i am new, but i thought i would try and help. i have just bought a d610.

the problem was that when i took some raw scenic pictures in manual mode f13 with a central range focus on a tripod with remote shutter op,  vr off.

when i loaded the pictures into nx2 they looked soft and out of focus, i went back to the same spot and retook the shots also taking some in auto modes to be sure,. the results were the same, i was gutted had i got a fauty camera, a faulty 28-85 lens?.

i awaited the delivery of my 28-300 and took some more shots but in the meantime had purchased photoshop cs6 with the 610 raw update, i loaded images from both lenses  (inc the ones stated) and was shocked and  supprised the images were just as they should be.

i have since opened the same raw image side by side nx2 v photoshop and the images from nx2 are dreadfull as i said very soft and out of focus.

so anybody thinking they have a faulty camera, lens, or focusing fault as i have read on the forum should suspect the programme and first try a different viewer.

i hope this helps some of your readers as they may only have the nikon programme

Nikon D610
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow