Returning to the fold, NX300 + Lenses

Started 10 months ago | Discussions thread
pixelpushing
Senior MemberPosts: 1,747Gear list
Like?
Re: Returning to the fold, NX300 + Lenses
In reply to tecnoworld, 10 months ago

tecnoworld wrote:

Buffer depth is perhaps the biggest issue with nx300, but at least the operational performance is better than nx200.

The nx30 seems to have improved a little big, getting about on par with other similar priced cameras.

I wish they'd kept the all-metal black body of the NX200, too. Frankly, as nice as the NX300 is from a purely ergonomic standpoint (Samsung always gets good marks, there), the looks of the 2xx and 2xxx are better, IMO. I was sort of stuck with brown, as white seemed unwise/impractical and black would have cost almost $50 more, I believe.

The NX compact models certainly don't compare to the Fuji line. Now there's some lovely designs, pretty good layout, exquisite materials. But no tilt LCD, relatively low resolution and pricey - especially their lens lineup. Yikes!

Anyway, looking forward to taking it for a spin after not having NX for a couple of years. It's funny how your perspective changes after you've tried a variety of other models. When I got into the NX100 and 200 I'd only had a couple of Nikons and an Olympus.

pixelpushing's gear list:pixelpushing's gear list
Sony Alpha 7 Sony FE 55mm F1.8 Sony FE 28-70mm F3.5-5.6 OSS Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apple iPad Air
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow