Started 8 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
DoctorJerry
Regular MemberPosts: 401Gear list
Like?
Panasonic FZ220x?
8 months ago

A neighbor of mine's brother-in law works for Panasonic in Japan and tells him (who told me) that Panasonic is looking at incorporating an eye sensor in the FZ200. I have no way of verifying that has anyone else heard that from a reliable source?

I also shoot with a Sony NEX 6 which has that eye sensor and it is very nice to have. I am getting ready for a 3 week trip and plan to take the LF1(if it arrives lin time), the Sony NEX 6 with the power zoom lens and and of course, the FZ200.  If the LF1 doesn't get here in time then I will fall back to my ZS25. I have the luxury of buying 3 or 4 cameras a year since I teach an introductory course in digital photography at a local college and I need to stay ahead of my students.

-- hide signature --

DoctorJerry
Someone has to tell the emperor that he has no clothes

DoctorJerry's gear list:DoctorJerry's gear list
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W620 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200 Fujifilm FinePix SL1000 Panasonic Lumix DMC-LF1 Sony E 55-210mm F4.5-6.3 OSS
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200 Panasonic Lumix DMC-LF1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS25 (Lumix DMC-TZ35)
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow