Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
shademaster
Regular MemberPosts: 498Gear list
Like?
NX30 kit options
8 months ago

Anyone know if the 16-50 power zoom or the 16-50 2.0-2.8 will be available as kit options on NX30?  And if so, when?

I just narrowly avoided impulse Fuji X and Sony SLT purchases.  I was tempted due to the prohibitive initial price of the 16-50 S.

ALso: I still think Samsung needs a "premium standard zoom" like the Fuji 18-55…  I can live with f/4.5 if it means 300g instead of 600g.  The 16-50 S is just too darned big to take along on a trip -- unless you are a 20-something backpacker with no kids   If the Fuji 18-55 went down to 16, I may have already jumped ship.

Actually, the 16-50 power zoom would probably be good enough for holidays and replace my current 16mm/30mm/45mm combo strategy.  20-50 is not wide enough for those nice sunset shots  and it would be nice to have something a tad more pocketable.  I just don't want to shell out $350 for the lens-only when 16-50 kits might be available soon.

shademaster's gear list:shademaster's gear list
Canon PowerShot S95 Samsung EX2F Samsung NX300 Samsung NX 30mm F2 Pancake Samsung NX 16mm F2.4 Pancake +2 more
Samsung NX30
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow