ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Marla2008
Senior MemberPosts: 2,383
Like?
Hi guys from a long time CaNikon user now converted to Sony NEX... 6D question
11 months ago

Hi all

I've had a boatload of Canon cameras in the past, from nearly all Rebels to 1D II and 5D Classic, with most XXD in between. I've been happily shooting mirroless for the past two years, mainly with high end Sony NEX stuff and adapted lenses.

I just ordered a 6D and awaiting delivery.

My big concern is this. I shoot horse riding in an old barn where lithing conditions are absolutely nightmarish. Very dim, yet crazy rays of bright white sunlight coming in from various openings at all kind angles. Requires both excellent high ISO perf AND supernatural metering, lol.

The NEX has full time exposure preview, so I shoot 100% Manual and never have to worry about misexposed shots. My huge concerns after two years of relying on live view is to suddendly have to trust a camera meter again.

Any input ?

Does the 6D offer Auto ISO in M mode, if so is there still possible exposure compensation (I don't think so...)

-- hide signature --

"If you don't have an expression, you don't have a shot" - Peter Hurley.
http://itsnotthecamera.wordpress.com/

Canon EOS 5D Canon EOS 6D Canon EOS-1D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow