Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Andrew26
New MemberPosts: 3
Like?
Just got 1st good camera- Canon SX510 HS
8 months ago

Hey everyone! This is my first post. My girlfriend gave me a Canon SX510 HS for Christmas, and I have really been enjoying it. It's my first good camera, always enjoyed taking pictures, especially outside in the smokey mountains while hiking, but up till now relied on a small pocket sized kodak and more recently a small pocket sized sony. Liked them both, but the zoom and quality of the picture was quite lacking when zoom was increased and f stop increased. So I am very happy to have this new camera with a great zoom. I have always had a passion for photograpy, and about a year ago I took a free 6 week photography class. That new knowledge helped to immensely improve my pics and also fuel my interest to learn more. I am definately no expert, so I am posting this to ask for any advice and tips from you more knowledgeable camera users on using my new camera to take my pics to the next level. Model specific info would be great, but any general advice is appreciated too. Thanks!

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow