how do you guys send many pictures to your clients/family?

Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Bitingimpression
Regular MemberPosts: 176Gear list
Like?
how do you guys send many pictures to your clients/family?
7 months ago

Im a young 14 year old photographer, very familiar with lightroom and photoshop. At family events, i usually sort out around 200 of the best photos, edit them and give them to family members. Usually i would put it on a Sd card, and lend it to them until they drag the photos onto their computers. That is beginning to be a really big hassle if they forget to give it back, and the demand is a lot larger for me since my family started recognizing me as a photographer.

So, i am wondering if there is a easy way to transfer them the pictures easier. I have a few problems. Most of my family are the first generation of asians that came across from vietnam when they were young. I have tried Wetransfer, which gives a zip file, dropbox, etc, but none of them know how to open zip files, or want to make a account to download and think it is too much of a hassle. Websites like flickr, shutterfly, photosharing websites, don't allow you to download the whole set, but individual photos.

Is there a way to send them just the folder with the photos? no zip file, account making, that would confuse them. Maybe like a website where they can download the folder of the pictures, and i just email them the link to it? Also, it must be free. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Brandon

Bitingimpression's gear list:Bitingimpression's gear list
Nikon D7100 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 55-200mm f/4-5.6G VR Tamron AF 28-75mm F/2.8 XR Di LD Aspherical (IF) Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G +1 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
No.New
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow