Started 11 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Singh
Regular MemberPosts: 374Gear list
Like?
Canon 6D "And" 7D owners
11 months ago

Hi, I'm exploring the idea of buying the Canon 6D. Currently I own the Canon 7D. I have sold a couple of my crop sensor only lenses to fund the 6D and the only crop sensor lens I have left is the 17-55 F2.8 so I can continue to use my 7D.  The only other lenses I own is the 50mm F1.4 and the 70-200 F4 (none IS).

I'm also tempted to sell my 7D and 17-55 F2.8 as well, because for "me" I can't see the need for two bodies and once the 7D is sold the 17-55 F2.8 would be no use to me anyway.

Although I love the 7D I don't really need the high shutter speed it offers but I do like the idea of better lowlight performance of the 6D

I was interested to know are there many users on the forum who own both the 6D and the 7D???

Have any of you kept the 7D but sold all your cropped lenses?

Do you regularly use both cameras?

Singh's gear list:Singh's gear list
Canon PowerShot S110 Canon EOS 6D Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Canon EF 70-200mm f/4.0L USM Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM +2 more
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Canon EOS 6D Canon EOS 7D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow