If the GM-1 was sold as 'Body only' I might be tempted ...

Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
gteague
Contributing MemberPosts: 956Gear list
Like?
Re: If the GM-1 was sold as 'Body only' I might be tempted ...
In reply to ericN2, 8 months ago

i don't care about the articulating lcd or the eyepiece finder very much--those items didn't influence my purchase of the gx7. i bought the gx7 as a replacement for my gx1 for basically one reason--i have oly lenses and the gx7 has stabilization.

but i bought a panasonic lens to use with the gx7 and paid $400 for it on ebay. it was the 12-32 off a gm1 which meant the guy who bought that kit got a very cheap body indeed. and it wasn't like he didn't like the lens (it has gotten very good reviews and a thumbs up from me as well), he just had another copy of it from somewhere else.

thus i say that if you have means to sell the lens you can get the gm1 body you say you want at a very good price as long as there is no major american outlet for buying the lens standalone.

/guy

-- hide signature --

"The world is going to pieces and people like Adams and Weston are photographing rocks!" ~Henri Cartier-Bresson

gteague's gear list:gteague's gear list
Sony RX100 RX100 III Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX7 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm 1:4.0-5.6 +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow