hard case for LF1?

Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
Impulses
Contributing MemberPosts: 855Gear list
Like?
Re: hard case for LF1?
In reply to pcake, 9 months ago

This isn't a hard case, but I'll mention it anyway in case it helps you size up other cases relative to the listed dimensions etc... I'm using a Lowepro Newport 10. Tried a dozen cases at the store and they were either too tight or too large, this one fits it pretty snugly, has a padded side for the screen, and a small pocket for a battery or card. I usually slip it into a little nylon baggie and then I put it into the Lowepro, just cause if I'm taking with me rather than throwing it in a bag I'll just pocket it in my pants (in the same baggie to avoid the lint monster).

I actually use the small pocket on the Lowepro for that Joby micro tripod, the one that's small enough to leave on the camera otherwise, works like a treat in conjunction with the wifi remote control.

Impulses's gear list:Impulses's gear list
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX5 Panasonic Lumix DMC-LF1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF6 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm 1:4.0-5.6 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm 1:1.8 +20 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow