NX300 -- Looking for a wireless TTL flash system. Any suggestions?

Started 11 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
rrtson
New MemberPosts: 7
Like?
NX300 -- Looking for a wireless TTL flash system. Any suggestions?
11 months ago

I've had the NX300 for a couple months now, and I'm starting to realize I need something better for flash photography than the bundled sef8a that can't swivel, tilt, or work off-camera. So now I'm looking for a tilt/swivel flash that can also be used with a hot shoe transmitter for wireless TTL capabilities.

As far as I know, none of the Samsung flashes (sef42a, sef220a) can swivel, so those are out of the question. I've seen the Yongnuo 565 EX speedlight + Yongnuo RF602 trigger/receiver combination being suggested, but my question is if the NX300's TTL will work with the flash (in both wireless/hot-shoe mode). Similarly, I've seen the Metz Mecablitz 44 AF-1 being suggested as a compatible TTL flash to the NX300, but what trigger/receiver will allow the Metz Mecablitz 44 AF-1 to work in wireless TTL mode?

Are there any other options I'm missing? Answers appreciated!

Samsung NX300
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow