extremely affordable 4k (aka UHD) 28" displays coming as companion to your MP or rMBP

Started 10 months ago | Discussions thread
joger
Senior MemberPosts: 2,660Gear list
Like?
Re: extremely affordable 4k (aka UHD) 28" displays coming as companion to your MP or rMBP
In reply to Andrew, 10 months ago

Andrew wrote:

I can't even imagine how much a matted 90" print would cost...lol

just 90 " of paper and some 0,3 USD per inch in ink (just an assumption - could be even less) Combine it with KappaFix (self adhesive aluminum foam board) and you're done at home. I do that regularly for friends and clients.

60 inches is a normal print size for me.

For me the paper is the big cost factor - good paper is rather expensive - easily exceeding 10 USD / ft at 24 inch wide paper - I really like the Hahnemuehle Baryta FB

-- hide signature --

“The horizon of many people is a circle with zero radius which they call their point of view.” Albert Einstein
if you start to fight with a pig you'll end up mud-wrestling - the only difference is the pig will like it

joger's gear list:joger's gear list
Canon EF 135mm f/2.0L USM Canon TS-E 17mm f/4L Canon TS-E 90mm f/2.8 Canon EF 300mm f/2.8L IS II USM Canon EF 40mm f/2.8 STM +10 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow