Got My FZ200. I am impressed. Let me know what you think!

Started 3 months ago | Photos thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
phazelag
Senior MemberPosts: 1,317Gear list
Like?
Got My FZ200. I am impressed. Let me know what you think!
3 months ago

Here is my link to all the photos I took today.  I dont have my Red Dot Site in yet but its on the way.  I definitely want to try it for birds in flight.   Most of the photos in this link are Jpegs right out of the camera.  I ended up turning off .raw capture about half way.  The buffer was to slow even with a class 10 card.  I used the AF5.5 speed for continuous for the birds in flight.  And I ended up using multi focus instead of tracking or single.  For anyone who questions the sharpness of the lens or the OIS, just look at the ribbon in my daughters hair at full zoom on the outside of the frame.  This was at 600mm and f2.8.

Here is the whole series.  It was funny watching these ducks land.  They are not graceful!  So you may enjoy some of these shots!

http://www.scottzinda.com/Birds/Hesperia-Lake-Ducks

-- hide signature --
 phazelag's gear list:phazelag's gear list
Olympus XZ-1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200 Ricoh GR Panasonic Lumix DMC-LF1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-G5 +2 more
Comment & critique:
Please provide me constructive critique and criticism.
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow