FINALLY - a month later, got my 17mm f/1.8 fixed (kinda) + review of Glazer's Camera and Olympus

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
m43happy
New MemberPosts: 20
Like?
Re: FINALLY - a month later, got my 17mm f/1.8 fixed (kinda) + review of Glazer's Camera and Olympus
In reply to The Photo Ninja, 3 months ago

Given that your lens is a few months old, should've dealt with Olympus directly if you were looking for any sort of expedited service.  I'm guessing Glazers have specific dates during the months where they focus on shipping out all the equipment/gear that needs servicing from various manufacturers.  Maybe that's why your lens didn't go out right away (which again, you should've dealt with Oly directly if you needed this).  The holiday season is probably one of their busiest times of the year and getting out orders and moving inventory is priority #1 for any business.  The fact that they even offer to help out customers in dealing with service repairs is just a bonus to customers.  For my own Nikon/Olympus gear I've only dealt with them directly for service repairs.  Given that you're an hour out from Glazers I'm really surprised to you made it more difficult on yourself by giving it to them.  You literally just inconvenienced yourself are trying to find someone to blame for it.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow