If the GM-1 was sold as 'Body only' I might be tempted ...

Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
tombell1
Senior MemberPosts: 2,843Gear list
Like?
Re: If the GM-1 was sold as 'Body only' I might be tempted ...
In reply to PC Wheeler, 7 months ago

I am just joining here …. as I use a mix of Pentax K5 …. Fuji X100 and now my lovely G6 .. what a bargain in UK for £550 with 14-140 and £100 cash back … unbelievable …

Unlike ERic I really like a viewfinder and am being rapidly converted to the wonderful touchscreen on my G6 …

I want a small carry around so I bought a GX1 and 14-42 Vario and sold the GX1 on ebay for £200 thus getting a new  14-42 for about £100.

I had intended to sell the G6 and keep the 14-140 and then buy the GX7 but I love the G6 and the OLED viewfinder absent from the GX7 …

BUT if possible increasing my options I would love a GM1 … just for when you want the best image in the smallest size … even though not easy in my big hands …. but I think the truth with Pamasonic is they price high and drop quite quickly  ….

So for me at least its wait for about 12 months then the GM1 will be as much of a steal as my G6 Combo already is

-- hide signature --
 tombell1's gear list:tombell1's gear list
Fujifilm XF1 Fujifilm X100S Pentax K-5 Panasonic Lumix DMC-G6 Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH +13 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow